Monday, October 19, 2009

School Days...

Well- it's that time of year! We got Davis' fall school pictures back last week and once again, it's provided us with a few smiles! First of all, I didn't have any notice that this particular day was picture day because Davis didn't go to school the week before due to flooding and a throat infection! Therefore we missed the flyer being sent home! Hence the reason my child is wearing a warm-up suite type of outfit on picture day! Opps! Normally I would have at least sent him in a collared shirt! Now anyone who has been following this blog for a while, or has ever seen Davis, knows that his' hair has a tendacy to stick up! However, what is that tuft on the side of his head? Even I was surprised by that! Someone please tell me they tried to fix it beforehand?! Please! Oh, well- it adds character I guess!
Overall, I'm not disappointed- I never really have high expectations for these school pictures anyway! I"m just glad to see he isn't crying like in years past! Perhaps by 5 year old kindergarten we can get one with him smiling, wearing picture appropriate clothing, and having a good hair day! Here is to hoping :)

1 comment:

Sarah and Phil said...

I think he looks cute and sporty!!!! Makes me laugh though, to see the pictures we heard about at dinner last week!