Friday, October 30, 2009

Big Brother Meet Little Brother...

I always want to keep it real when I blog. Why am I telling you this? Because I want you to know that I don't want to sugarcoat things! However, in light of the past week I'm going to tell you that I have the best two year old son a mother could ask for! He has handled the birth of his brother so beautifully it has exceeded my expectations! I just keep waiting for thier to be a glitch which I'm sure there will be one day... but for now he has embraced his big brother role and welcomed his little brother with open arms!

Eagerly awaiting to meet his little bro..


Davis immediatly started to wave at Baby Noah! A few seconds later he started to wave goodbye! We had to inform him that Noah wasn't going anywhere! Fortunatly Davis was just fine with that!
Below Davis smiles REALLY BIG while holding his "wittle brudder"!

1 comment:

Kad and Peaches said...

You're doing a great job with all your posts...don't know how you have the time! Davis is going to be a great big brother to little Noah...I know they will be best buds growing up.