Saturday, December 5, 2009

Noah's 2 week Appointment...

Our Internet has recently been out and unfortunately that caused me to get behind in my blogging! I don't even know where to begin.... hmmm.....

A few weeks ago Noah had his two week check up! He got a clean bill of health and the pediatrician stated that there should be no residual side effects from the fluid on his lungs that was present at birth! Yay! Noah ranked in the 75 percentile for his head, body, and weight! So he is perfectly proportionate- I was fascinated by this as this was not our experience with Davis! Noah weighed in @ 9lbs 11oz that day so he remains my big boy!Noah still isn't sleeping through the night but we are working on it! He is starting to smile more and more and every time I see one my heart delights in the little guy! For all of you out there who are wondering if you can love your second born as much as your first... let me assure you, you can. I love both my boys to pieces! God allows your heart to be equally in love with both!

No comments: