Sunday, December 13, 2009

Naughty & Nice...

Naughty...

We went to see Santa last week and Davis started screaming the moment we stepped out of the car! And I mean screaming! He talks a lot about Santa and gets so excited when he sees him on TV or in books- however anytime he sees him in person terror sets in! I didn't force him to see the jolly red man this year because I think it would almost be physically impossible and perhaps scar him for life! However, we did want a picture of Noah with Santa so we went to our local avenue to see the jolly old man. My mom took Davis inside Barnes & Noble and this was the closest Davis would get....
Inside B&N watching from the glass window...Smiling at Noah and I as we waited in line outside...

Nice...

Noah did great with Santa and told him all that he wanted for Christmas!Once we were done Davis was just glad to get as far away as possible!A few pictures of the boys after our adventuresome outing...



No comments: