Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Christmas - Part I

Anybody care to tell me how me how these boys got so big?!? Better yet, does anyone care to tell me how in the world you get 3 boys to all look at the camera and smile at the same time?!?  I feel like I've gotten so close recently but yet am still so far away from achieving a good "cousin" picture!
The weekend before Christmas we had a small family get together!  There were a few presents opened and good times had!
Christmas Eve morning G-Mama and Papa came over for breakfast and we exchanged presents with them!  It was a lovely morning and my boys soaked up all the attention!
Inside the box below is a 24 piece Thomas puzzle that G-Mama and Papa gave Noah.  That could have been the only present he got all Christmas and he would have been perfectly happy!  He is obsessed wtih that puzzle and puts it together by himself at least 3 times a day!
Davis wearing his Santa hat!  He was pumped about all his gifts but especially his cars2 wii game.  He loves to play that game with his daddy!  I try but he made his preference clear on the first day when he said "Mommy, you are normally a good driver, but not in this game."  For the record- I'm getting better! :)

No comments: