Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sweet Reese...

For those people who may not be friends with me on Facebook and seen my countless post, please go HERE for an update on sweet neice, Reese.

As this day come to an end, I have felt the peace of God and I"m praying that as the shock wears off that peace still remains. 

My sister and I grew up singing.  One of our favorite games (espeically when were put to bed on Christmas Eve) was "Name That Tune".  We use to sing everything but one of our favorites was this simple song that has become our motto of years past and is resonating with me this evening, as a lay my weary head down in search of rest tonight...

"I cast all my cares upon you,
I lay all of my burdens down at your feet.
And anytime I don't know what to do,
I will cast all my cares upon you."

I trust you God.  I know my cares are well placed.

Please keep making Your presence known.

Love- Shannon

1 comment:

Jessica said...

been praying for peace for you and your family...especially your sister. My heart is heavy for you all. I will continue to pray the Lord's peace "which surpasses all understanding would guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus."