Sunday, May 22, 2011

Strawberry Pickin'

About a month ago we met MG up by his work one evening and went to a local strawberry farm.  It was so. much. fun! Tornados had ransacked the area the day before but this little strawberry farm remained untouched.    The boys seemed to really enjoy themselves and it was just one of those evenings where  you stop and think "Wow. We are blessed."  I believe that something on my camera must not have been set right because Noah seems to be glowing but I thought I'd post some pictures for memory sake.  Plus these are some cute boys, I must say. I know, I know, I'm bias. But I'm okay with that!







 If I've said it once, I will say it a million times... I adore these three boys!




Our loot at the days end.  We ate some, froze some, and shared some!  They were some of the best strawberries I've ever had.


No comments: