Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Rainy Days...

A couple of weeks ago it rained. a lot. day after day. So when Davis asked if he could go play outside, I finally said "yes"! I should have said "Yes" a lot sooner because he thought it was....
SO...

Much....

Fun!

In fact, it might have been to much fun because when I told him it was time to go inside this is what he did...

No, he didn't trip and fall (though I know what some of you were thinking)!!! He threw himself down on the ground in protest! Instead of giving him attention, I just waved to my neighbors who passed by, and snapped a quick picture or two! Matt came to the door and looked at me like I was crazy! And maybe I am- the verdict is still out. But Davis did finally get over it & come inside for some homecooked Lasagna. Poor boy! :)

And I hear parenting a 3 year old is REALLY a challenge!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

He has the perfect gear for playing in the rain :)

Jenny said...

Those last few pictures made me giggle :) That is SO a common sight at our house. It makes me laugh every time. (Though I try not to let Andrew see me laugh!)