Thursday, September 25, 2008

It's A New Day...




Well, in my prior post I mentioned that perhaps I would be writing about Davis' first steps soon but I had no idea it would be this soon. However, tonight Davis took his first steps walking from Matt to me! At first we thought perhaps it was a one time thing but then he did it consistently! So I do believe we can say that he has taken his first steps on his 13 month birthday! Matt and I are both grateful that he did it when we were both there! It was the highlight of our day and of a very stressful work week!

4 comments:

Liz Brookshire said...

Yay Davis! Anna can't wait to run around with you :)

Jennifer & Jimmy said...

I cannot wait to see it in person!!!

Turtle's Mom said...

Woo hoo! Congratulations little man!

pennie yearty said...

Oh my goodness! Life is about to get much more interesting around here! I'm so proud of you Davis!