Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Noah's First- "First Day of School"....

We have now survived two first days of school days this week... yesterday Davis', today Noah's!  Not only did we survive but I think we can chalk them up as a success!

 This little guy was in a good mood this morning, until we walked into the doorway of his school and crouched down like I'm not going a step further.  So after a few tears- I'm told he calmed down quite nicely and had a good day! 

 In fact, when I went to pick him up he and this other little boy were the only ones not crying!  They were playing cars in the back of the room.  However, upon seeing me Noah burst into tears but stopped once he was in my arms.  For some reason, I seem to find this endearing!

 I remember Davis doing the same thing close to that age, only I think Noah gets over it a little bit quicker.  He is a pretty jolly little fellow for the most part and a little less serious than his older brother (though you can't tell in the picture below).
 And he is ALWAYS on the move!

 And I ADORE him!  I'm so grateful that he has this opportunity to spend some time away from home with other kids, in a structured loving environment. 

We are blessed... and he is a mess! :)

1 comment:

Kad and Peaches said...

These boys seriously couldn't be any cuter! I mean, they are charmers for sure! So sweet.