Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Christmas 2010...

Oh goodness dear friends, I'm afraid this won't be much a post!  I did a TERRIBLE job taking pictures this Christmas!  Matt on the other hand did an awesome job of having the video camera running for practically 3 days straight!  However, I won't bore you with hour long videos of our family Christmas with flashes of our booties walking in front of the camera!  I know, I know, life just isn't fair! :) 

This Christmas was by far the most abnormal Christmas we've ever had but was still very special with our two boys.  This is the first Christmas we didn't do Christmas Eve with my family, instead we did Christmas Eve morning.  Then on Christmas day we didn't drive to Matt's parents house- rather they graciously came to ours.  Later Gigi & Granddaddy also dropped by on Christmas morning.   And lastly, Christmas night we've always gone over to my grandparents house but that was postponed due to my grandfather's failing health.  He went to be with Jesus 3 days after Christmas.  So it was a unique Christmas, one I will soon not forget.  Davis truly got it this year and wanted to get to bed so Santa could come!  We didn't have to be in a rush on Christmas day which felt so foreign to us- but I think the boys definitely benefited from it!  It was a beautiful Christmas and the snow that started falling on Christmas afternoon only added to the beauty!  More pictures of that coming in the next post!

A few pictures from Christmas Eve morning at Gigi and Grandaddy house...

Uncle Jimmy & Aunt Jennifer...




You should have seen the other guy...

MG admiring the goblet Uncle Jimmy gave him for Christmas...  classic and timeless. ;)  Jimmy also opened a shirt and some boxers that after much talk and contemplation it was decided they were intended for MG!  Still cracks me up!  We were all a little scattered this Christmas! 

Our house before Santa came on Christmas Eve before the boys went to bed...
Christmas Morning...

Davis' gifts are on the left and Noah's are on the right- they were very good boys!  Davis was most excited about his spongebob sticker book (anything with stickers the kid LOVES).  Noah liked it all- especially the goldfish crackers in the grocery cart. :)
My two little elves...



I truly apologize that this isn't a better post.  I don't think it's a good reflection of the wonderful Christmas we had- just know it was a good one!

1 comment:

Claire Kiefer said...

they look precious in their elf jammies!