Monday, November 15, 2010

Noah's First Birthday Cupcake...

We celebrated Noah's 1st birthday a few weekends ago. There will be more pictures to come but can I just say that his first year of life flew by just as fast as he ate his birthday cupcake (which was fast)!

A picture before the actual inhaling! I think he was reserving his energy!


Actually he had some fluid on his ears, not infected- thank goodness, but I sitll think they were kind of bothering the birthday boy!

First bite....

Yummy!


Grabbing some more of that frosting!

I'm not going to get in trouble for this right?

Now you see it....

Now you don't!



These cupcakes were a gift from Cynthia over at Ruffles and Truffles! If you haven't tried her stuff- it is fabulous! I've never had anything from her I didn't like! You can find her at http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Ruffles-and-Truffles/111428662256064. Thanks Cynthia!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

these pictures are awesome!