Friday, July 30, 2010

The "Rehearsal Dinner"

My new brother-in-law is fantastic at the grill! We have benefited from many a meals he has prepared on his "Big Green Egg." A month or two before the big day my sister commissioned Matt to build a "Big Green Egg" table for Jimmy as her wedding present to him! Never one to turn down a project, Matt readily accepted the challenge and practically build this overnight (or so it seemed). Jennifer gave it to Jimmy right before their "Rehearsal Dinner." Since they weren't having any attendants or anything there really was nothing to rehearse so they went out to a very nice dinner just the two of them. We surprised Jimmy right before they left. At the last minute Davis came with us and if I had known that he was going to be so active in the presentation I would have dressed him nicer! Oh well- it was a great memory regardless! And the bride & groom looked great!


Jennifer and her wedding present a Louie Vuitton clutch. And yes, I just had to look up how to spell that because I'm that uncool. However, I have no doubt my sister could spell it in her sleep... even backwards :) She was thrilled with her present!The fabulous couple the eve before their wedding day!

1 comment:

Claire Kiefer said...

I'm so impressed with your husband's skills--that is one incredible table!