Friday, January 22, 2010

A Whole Lot Of Nothing...

Nothing too exciting has been going on around here! We are just unwinding from the holidays, trying to get back into the grove of things! Life is pretty simple and I'm really enjoying it! The boys are still doing great- Davis keeps us laughing, Noah keeps us smiling! On Thursday night Matt & I attended the annual Celebration of Service at the hospital. It was a Las Vegas theme & turned out to be lots of fun. The live band was great (did mostly Elvis music), Matt was a presenter (did great), I didn't trip in fall after having not worn heels in forever (quite an accomplishment) , & Matt was called the 2nd cutest man in the hospital. Who was the first? The President/CEO of course! I told Matt he was first in my book. Affirmation isn't Matt's love language though, so I don't think he places a lot of weight on any of this. A few pictures of a whole lot of nothing :) But pictures nonetheless!

Davis in Noah's bouncy seat... we can now testify to this products durability!

Noah's serious face... "whatcha lookin at?"
Davis' happy face...


& just being silly! Matt & I after our night out... we weren't able to get a picture before!


And at the event itself....

No comments: