Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year...

Happy New Year friends! I don't have much time to write tonight but just thought I would pop in and tell you two things....

1- If you want to see how we spent the New Year just go here to see a few pictures! We had a great time!!!!
2- If you want to start the New Year off right by making a difference in the lives of millions go to my uncle Tommy's blog to see how you can help support an awesome cause!


Ok good night! Wait- what did you say? You think post without pictures are boring? Well we can't have that can we?!!

Whew! What can I say- I aim to please!

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

The Stephens Family said...

WHERE did you get those pjs??? Those are adorable!!! As is the kiddo in them of course :-)

Anonymous said...

Why does O Brother Where Art Thou? come to mind?

Thanks for the plug Shannon. I'm counting on your followers to help me get there!