Saturday, December 27, 2008

T'was The Night Before Christmas...

We went over to Gigi & Granddaddy's house for Christmas Eve to spend time with my immediate family! We had a great time that consisted of a great prime rib dinner (even though I discovered I don't really eat prime rib- sorry Mom & Dad), we played a silly game that Jennifer and Jimmy learned in Ireland (I won but am a little bit sore days later- no pain, no gain), my Dad's annual Christmas game where we have to solve biblical clues that lead to treasure (always a highlight), and opened presents! It was a late night but so much fun! Davis' received an early Christmas present during the daytime that was the PJ's he is sporting below! I absolutely love them! Davis also received his first bible courtesy of Granddaddy! It is precious and Granddaddy has written some incredible things inside of it! It will be a treasure for a lifetime! Unfortunately I don't have a whole lot of pictures from this memorable evening due to the face that my parents got us a video camera! Therefore, we have lots of snippets from the evening and I will try to upload a few of them at a later date!

In the meantime... I present Christmas Eve 2008!

Oh so cute!
He loves his blanket!
Gigi & Granddaddy & D!

Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel. ~ Isaiah 7:14

No comments: