Sunday, November 9, 2008

Fall Frolicking...


Big Canoe is one of our favorite places! It is full of wonderful childhood memories for me, it is where I married my better half, had wonderful family gatherings, and some great weekend getaways with friends! I think it is only natural that I would want to kindle this love for the mountains in Davis at an early age. I can't think of a better time to do that than during the peak of fall when the leaves are blazing with color and the weather is beautiful! Unfortuantly, Davis didn't really share in the sentiment. We took him to the playground at the base of the mountain last Friday and what was suppose to be a time of squealing and delight quickly headed south due to the need of a good nap and wanting to be held by his granddaddy (oh those two are like peas and carrots I tell you). Though brief we were able to capture some of the moments from our time at the playground...


Like going down the slide for the first time...

Exploring the grounds...


Going down the big slide with Mommy....



Swinging with Daddy! Davis loves to swing but apparently not with his mommy...

And a few goofy moments like this one...

And my personal favorite....

Have I told you he is his father's child?

No comments: