Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Noah's Second Birthday...

We celebrated Noah's birthday with my side of the family at our family cabin in the mountains!  The celebration was a week early due to the fact that the AHA heart walk that we were walking for in honor of my niece, Reese, was on his birthday!  It was a big event and we felt like celebrating early might allow us to focus more attention on the birthday boy!  I think it was a wise move and besides who doesn't like a week long birthday celebration !?! 

Davis & Gigi made Noah the super attractive cake below!  (It was also Davis' weekend to bring home the class dog, Freddie, as seen below).  Noah was pretty darn cute the whole way through the night!

At one point during the weekend, we had put him in the pack-n-play for a nap only for him to escape (for who knows how long?) and he crept upstairs with the biggest, sly smile on his face- so proud of himself!
 I love those boys!
 Clapping during the singing of "Happy Birthday"

Happy Birthday my sweet Noah!  You are a handful & a heart full!  I adore you and your cute ways! 

No comments: