Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Spring School Pictures...

When I heard that Davis' school was having spring pictures I instantly smiled knowing that these would once again be interesting to see! And sure enough, I can't help but smile when I look at them! Though not as entertaining as last time, they are still enjoyable!

Here he is posing for his portrait-he isn't quite sure what to think... but there is something about the picture that strikes me as cute. I guess mother's are always bias...


Next up is his class picture. There are three things that make me laugh.
1- Davis is by far the youngest in his class by approximately 3 months (he only made the cutoff by 6 days). Yet, he sure does look big compared to the rest of the kids.
2-This picture documents that there is only one other little boy in his class. I"m afraid that his first two years of life he has been surrounded by girls! More opportunity for him to learn how to behave like a gentleman I hope.
3- Lastly, it was pointed out to me that Davis actually has his beloved blanket in the photo! What in the world? He is the only kid with a blanket. While there are times when he is attached to it, most of the time if it's out of site it's out of mind! Plus it kind of grosses me out that he is carrying it around in a room that is inevitably full of germs! I do wash it all the time- but still makes me stop and reconsider packing it in his bag!

I hope you enjoyed! There will be many more pictures to come as I am way behind on my documenting and blogging! Hopefully, I will be able to catch up once we close on our current house this weekend! In the meantime, it's back to packing... again!

No comments: