Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Great Pumpkin of 2008...

It's my favorite time of year- FALL! Does it get any better than this? I love everything about this season! One of my favoirte things about this particular fall is being able to watch Davis discover all of the glory that comes with fall! Davis has always loved being outside but now more than ever- and the weather is so conducive to these beautiful outings! Today we went to one of our local churches' pumpkin patch! It was fun seeing Davis discover one of the symbols of the season... pumkins!

Wow- look at all these orange balls!!!



I sure hope we can find one we can take home!



Decisions, Decisions...



Oh- I like that one over there!


Yay!


Peek-a-boo! I see you!



At home with our fine selection! Actually, the one on my left was home grown in our garden by my daddy! It was the only one though so we bought it some friends! However, mommy and daddy say you can't buy true friends- they are priceless!

No comments: