Tuesday, February 10, 2009

February Fun...

This past weekend we gathered at Papa & G-Mama’s house (Matt’s parents) to celebrate his sister’s birthday! What a great time we had! It seems like the moment we found out that two little BOYS would be born into our family so close in age we began speculating what family gatherings would look like. I have to tell you- now that the boys are a little bit older, it is exactly how I imagined it would be- always on the go and getting into something! They are both so much fun… each with their own individual personality but both so easy to love! It warms my heart every time I get to see them together!

Our day was jammed packed with playing inside & out, sitting on the tractor, playing in the leaves and roaming a quarter of the 22 acres my in-laws own. We also had a great lunch but unfortunately Davis was too tuckered out to enjoy it! By the time we got home he took a 4 hour nap (we had to wake him to feed him dinner, otherwise I’m not convinced he wouldn’t have slept right through)!

Here are a few pictures from our fun filled day…

First, we played inside....

Then we headed outside to burn off some energy and enjoy the beautiful day....We played in the leaves....I love the picture below of Turner... I just want to squeeze him!Turner's daddy playfully tossed him into the pile of leaves!

I normally wouldn't post the picture below but I can't help myself.... I do believe Davis is starting to look more like Matt and I consider the semi-profile picture below proof... am I imagining it?

I think the highlight of Davis' day was Papa putting him up on the tractor! He didn't want to get down and kept pointing to it the remainder of our time outside....



And I love this last picture too! I wonder who is happier? Papa or Davis? I bet it's too close to call!

No comments: